Here’s a small sample of some “interesting” things students have said or written during the last 31 years of my teaching career.
- During confesiun, the prest gives penis after you tell him yor sins. (5th grader)
- It’s been a long week today.
- What’s inside a grape?
- How long is a minute?
- 18 months – wow, that’s a long time. Almost a whole year and a half.
- I watched the solar eclipse last night.
- Kid: My mom wouldn’t help me with homework. I knocked on the bedroom door and heard a lot of grunting and banging, but she didn’t open the door. When she finally came out I asked her what she and dad were doing and she said moving the furniture. (5th grader) Me: You can turn in the homework tomorrow.
- Kid (senior): Mrs. Jenkins, do you think I will ever have sex with a woman?
- King Arthur sent his massager out to warn the villagers.
- I really admire Moth Teresa.